Pasadena’s headquarters for quality, satisfaction and style since 1953.
The very first Thomason’s Jewelry store opened in the Corrigan Center. It was a dream comes true for JT and Lodecia. The Thomason’s later moved to a larger and better store on Spencer Highway in South Houston.
Over the years Lodecia and JT’s family grew. Their children became part of the business and they treated their customers like family too. Their son Mark Thomason is now the Master Jeweler. Thomason’s is now owned and operated by Mark, wife Sharon and their 2 daughters Cassi and Courtney.
Mark enjoys helping customers create that very special piece of jewelry that they will always cherish and will become an heirloom. Many generations have come to Thomason’s and we are the hometown jeweler. Come see Mark’s beautiful custom design or get a quality jewelry repair.